Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Re: H4H Donations

Post by Rossi fan »

Paul@HurleysFoods wrote:Hi Paul. There is no generic stencil.... A simple list with number code of site and amount donated to H4H from there and a date reference will suffice.

Cheers. Paul.

Hi Paul,

Can you let me have the account details and also the date when I need to stop donating into my bmi

Cheers,

Paul
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

I have sent it by pm, please start donating asap! Paul.
Rossi fan

Post by Rossi fan »

Paul@HurleysFoods wrote:I have sent it by pm, please start donating asap! Paul.
Hi Paul

Its not arrived in my in pm box.

Thanks,

Paul
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

Ive emailed it to you Paul.

Cheers
Ade
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

Post by Ade »

Paul@HurleysFoods wrote:I have sent it by pm, please start donating asap! Paul.

start donating asap? thought it was quarterely?

Ade
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

Rossi fan wrote:
Vendingwarehouse wrote:
Rossi fan wrote:Hi Paul,

I am grateful for your efforts to try and obtain a balanced transition from the current system to the one h4h say they require. I feel strongly that H4H should to take a fresh look at this and take account of any concerns aired. Having our vendors raising money for this charity is a good and rewarding thing to do. The benefits for operators are often better than average sales and for most an additional 10% income against commission based sites. For H4H it is a rich source of cash, for zero risk, or investment. In the last 12 months I have had 3 h4h machines damaged and one trashed completely, which is difficult to deal with.

Help for Heroes don’t seem to want to support , or communicate with us, which is rather disappointing. To have a system imposed in this way is not helpful. It would have been better received, if they had involved us from the outset. After all, we are the people who have invested time; effort and money to help them raise much needed funds.

For me, the time it is going to take to place the correct commission amounts to the relevant site identifier are far too long. In order to meet their audit requirements, the stencil used must be the same for all. This needs to be provided, or agreed by h4h, before it is issued via suppliers to operators. I will begin the process from the agreed date and when I have the agreed stencil, but will closely monitor the time it is taking to comply. Should I consider the time to be excessive, I will consider charging an appropriate amount for my time against the commissions raised.

I would be interested to find out if other h4h operators feel the same.

Thanks,

Paul
F**k sake lads grow a pair and stop bellyaching. You guys are only in it for the increased turnover and reduced commissions. If you were TRULY attached to this charity you wouldn't mind the extra paperwork. Rossi you have already worked out that it is going to take you 12 hours a year to do the paperwork, so if that is going to tip the balance ...12 hours in a whole year, then quit the H4H altogether. It's not a rich source of cash for them , it's piddly money compared to what they REALLY get elsewhere. Primary school children donate their weekends and raise hundreds of thousands of pounds all over the country, and get NOTHING in return except a feeling of warmth inside them for helping injured hereos. And they ARE communicating with you as Rob has even given you their contact name and direct line. And CHARGING an appropriate amount for your time against the commission, PROVES that you are only with H4H for the money. It's a bad day you can't donate 12 hours a year to a charity whose very existence increases your turnover , raises the profile of your machine on site , and possibly reduces your commissions. I am not even living in the Uk and yet I think the way H4H has been lambasted here for trying to streamline their systems and be transparrent is outrageous. Quit the vending and head to Iraq with these guys for 6 months and then see whether you can spare 12 hours a year. Holy Jaysus guys get a grip.

Noel,

I think this post is below the belt. Have you got nothing else to do than make these unhelpful and interfering posts.

Paul
No it's not below the belt, it's facts based upon what YOU said. And " have I nothing better to do than make unhelpful and INTERFERING posts " ?????? So, you can post what you like but others can't if it doesn't suit you. Stop being childish . Read back over some of your posts to see how many offer advice or are helpful. I think it's rather helpful in making people sit up and take notice that no matter how bad they think their lives are , there are people in a far more desperate situations than them. And I think it points out that we should be glad for what we have, when a lot of other people have a lot less.
Rossi fan

Post by Rossi fan »

Rather than criticise Noel. You could try and be more supportive. I did make comments out of frustration, but that is not a crime. I try to ensure that my posts are helpful. I regularly offer advice about machine faults and better ways of maintaining sites. I dont offer advice if I dont know the answers. Ask, Big Chris, Eatswets; Ross, etc before you make judgements about me. Over the last two years, I have been running my small business in ever increasing pain, due to my back problems. Often, During that time, I have made many posts helping others, despite being in pain, because I feel part of this forum. Your comments are quite frankly unbelievable and very unhelpful. You always seem to have a go at my posts recently. Why is this. I have worked bloody hard for what I have in life and have gone through major episodes, including 5 major surgeries and other problems not for discussion on here, but I dont let anyting stop me keeping my head up high. Your posts are for the most part right on the money, but sometimes you are very critical and always seem to want to say the last word.

Paul
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

I was about to say you're right rossi and on a lot of things you are. And it seems like you are going through a tough time so, sorry to hear that. But you need to be more positive. Your previous post sounds like you expect to be given some slack cos you are sick.I have had 2 heart attacks in the last two years, lost my property business due to arson, have a son who has laser surgery several times a year on his face, but I don't look for sympathy because of it. That's the hand I've been dealt and I have to accept it.I thank my lucky stars for what I DO have. In fact I'm sure EVERYONE on this forum has their problems and crosses to bear but doesn't let it rule their life. And if you post something out of frustration, let us know that, so we understand that it's not your true feelings. Otherwise we have to believe what you print. And I DO tell it as I see it, cos frankly leaving you aside I think there are too many whiney lazy people who expect the world to provide for them and have big chips on their shoulder , thinking the world owes them something. And there's quite a few of them in vending too.
And I don't have a go at your posts , I comment on any post I see fit. You're probably a very nice guy , but I have never met you and can only go on what you post. That may be worth remembering on a positive level..So while you may think I am harsh on YOU, I'm not, I'm harsh on the words I read in front of me.
Rossi fan

Post by Rossi fan »

Hi Noel,

I am extremely positive. If I was not, quite frankly, I would have given up quite some time ago. I set goals and keep going, no matter what barriers emerge, until I either achieve them, or face a solid wall.I dont expect any slack and I am sorry if you read things that way. I was merely trying to endorse the fact that I have kept posting on here, helping others, despite me being ill. I know about your health and have in the past wished you well. I hope that you are and that you continue to be so. My recent posts- all positive and helpful are. How to organise your sites. Changes to this site. Advice on Pringles machine faults. Idiot vendor. H4H by Big Chris, to name a few.

In future, should you feel strongly about something I have said, I would prefer in the first instance that you contact me privately. I will of course listen and will take on board your comments.

Thanks,

Paul
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite

I take on board everything you said Rossi and thank you. But I don't generally do PM's. It's an open forum so if it's posted publicly then any comments or replies I make will be in the open forum.