Ade
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

WARNING

Post by Ade »

Anyone have any towers in marstons pubs? well i found out today that `perform marketing` have secured a contract to supply towers and toy vends to them. so you may be kicked out? maybe tubz vending can enlighten us being as the sweets i saw in the ones today were theirs????

Ade
Centurion
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Essex
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles, Condom, Blue Pill, Novelty
Referred by?: Phil Holindale

Re: WARNING

Post by Centurion »

Ade wrote:Anyone have any towers in marstons pubs? well i found out today that `perform marketing` have secured a contract to supply towers and toy vends to them. so you may be kicked out? maybe tubz vending can enlighten us being as the sweets i saw in the ones today were theirs????

Ade
Hi Ade. We were asked to remove a tower from a Marston pub yesterday in Billericay, they didn't really give a reason, now we know. Thanks for letting us know. Regards Al.
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

The below on their website

"We have worked for a number of years with Perform marketing and their high standards of service and continuing product development have ensured our business can exploit profitable market trends. Their dedicated account managers are completely focussed on driving revenue through best practice and this is the reason we continue to do business with them." - Leisure Machines Manager, Marstons
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Snackmore wrote:The below on their website

"We have worked for a number of years with Perform marketing and their high standards of service and continuing product development have ensured our business can exploit profitable market trends. Their dedicated account managers are completely focussed on driving revenue through best practice and this is the reason we continue to do business with them." - Leisure Machines Manager, Marstons
tubz vending have said you will never lose a site to another tubz vending operator, so surely that means they wont let this group (if they are buying tubz vending) take your site?? , surely they will tell them that they wont sell them stock if they poach sites? thats what they told me years ago? unless its changed ? i dont know. Im sure tubz vending will shed some light on the matter.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Ade

Post by Ade »

National Vending wrote:
Snackmore wrote:The below on their website

tubz vending have said you will never lose a site to another tubz vending operator, so surely that means they wont let this group (if they are buying tubz vending) take your site?? , surely they will tell them that they wont sell them stock if they poach sites? thats what they told me years ago? unless its changed ? i dont know. Im sure tubz vending will shed some light on the matter.

anyone holding their breath lol, im betting this will only apply if tubz vending have found the site? but then again werent they kicking operators out of leisure centres not so long back because they had a better deal going on?

Ade
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

tubz vending have been very quiet lately.....wonder why?? See other postings.
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

Noel if you want to know why they are quiet why not contact 'your account manager!!!!'
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

Snackmore wrote:Noel if you want to know why they are quiet why not contact 'your account manager!!!!'
Is this Kris???? Have you eaten Snackmore????
Ade

Post by Ade »

theres a suprise, no tubz vending response

Ade