Eatsweets
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Hertfordshire and essex
Machines Used: Tower vending
Referred by?: Phil hollingdale

Re: The end of cigerette vending

Post by Eatsweets »

They get round it by calling the machine a product vendor or product machine, I was talking to a guy the other day that had over 100 fag machines. Only 23 of his sites agreed to put them behind the bar, the most common answer he got was that in busy periods staff would not have time to deal with the fags.
Vend And Glow
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Ross from Vendition

Post by Vend And Glow »

Could you vend something like Top Trumps in the packets? or convert them to change machines?

I heard that Salysol had developed packaging for the cig machine that you could vend sweets and nuts in?
Ade
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

Post by Ade »

Vend And Glow wrote:Could you vend something like Top Trumps in the packets? or convert them to change machines?

I heard that Salysol had developed packaging for the cig machine that you could vend sweets and nuts in?

yep they did but it failed miserably as the sweet tower does the same job

Ade
melissamendoza123
Referred by?: Google

Post by melissamendoza123 »

Paul@HurleysFoods wrote:Hi there. We have a range of nuts through Salysol that are the same size as cigarettes and can go through all cigarette machines. Cashews, Pistachios, Choc Peanuts, Bubble Gum, Almonds and ****tail Nuts available at the mo. Cheers, Paul.
Yes this is a good idea to sell these things instead of selling cigerettes. I am agree with you.