Pub burglaries on the rise

Non vending or coin operated related chat goes here
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Pub burglaries on the rise

Post by Quinch »

Had a few sites broken into recently, couple where they targeted the machines and bandits and a couple where they bypassed my machines and I had a lucky escape. Had one where they smashed the machine but were too clueless to know how to even get the money out. It's opened my eyes a bit as to how lax some pub security is, one place didn't even have a working alarm and no one living on site. Some have been broken into multiple times I found out afterwards but didn't seem too bothered as they remove all cash from the premises so from their perspective it's a broken window and maybe some spirits nicked and they just claim it on the insurance. Police response times are generally bad and unless they catch them in the act the chances of catching them afterwards is pretty low
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Pub burglaries on the rise

Post by Coin Operated Group »

I guess the fruit machine companies will take the hit for the loss as well
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Re: Pub burglaries on the rise

Post by Quinch »

Yeah one of the bandits was an old one, they smashed their way through the front of it so the cash box was accessible but still missed it somehow, totally destroyed the machine though. According to the bar staff it was a well known local junkie, he did four places in one night.