JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Sweet Tower Pringles Tomy Gatcha
Referred by?: Online

Re: face masks

Post by JavaGreen »

Now this forum does indeed have some decent individuals especially Style, Pete and several others who go out of there way to provide much information, without their input this site would really suffer. So thanks to those guys. And of course Matt who without we would have nothing.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Now, why not try and be a little more productive and helpful (really do not know who I am referring to. Oops just lied). Who knows you might even enjoy it, you know helping others.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Now below is the copy of my original post .....

I would not do it as kids might think it Is some sort of Liquid sweet (I know, just saying) and this will leave you open to a liability claim or worse if it is catastrophic.

My view is one machine for masks/sanitisers and I would not position them in a location that is mainly frequented by kids. Some kids just have no sense or capability to comprehend what it is they are purchasing or perhaps some of them just cannot understand or read. Not worth the hassle.

Queenie you need to read before castigating anyone’s posts.....
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Post by Quinch »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks for proving my point perfectly, you really have lost the plot :50:
You could have condensed that ranting, raving bullsh*t down to 1 post but instead you stretched it over 6, that'll boost your post count which in your mind has a direct relation to your standing on this forum. It's not about quantity it's about quality you muppet.

Backtracking now are we Pabs? This is also what you said...
JavaGreen wrote:So to conclude, you have to be a six year to purchase certain products and that includes stuff to clean hands. A six year old probably cannot read or understand the instructions on a bottle. That is the reason why not to mix certain items. Understandie Quenchie. :rofl: :rofl: :whistle: :whistle:
So you DID say you have to be six to purchase hand sanitiser.
JavaGreen wrote:Now this forum does indeed have some decent individuals especially Style, Pete and several others who go out of there way to provide much information, without their input this site would really suffer. So thanks to those guys. And of course Matt who without we would have nothing.
....this blatantly obvious attempt to drag other forum members into this by ars* kissing them is nothing short of pathetic even for you. Of course there are many members on here who contribute a lot to the forum but it's not really relevant to your waffle about hand sanitiser is it?

I'll tell you what though Pabs, I do get a right good laugh out of your bonkers rants so keep it coming you fruitcake
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

This all hinges on your endorsement of putting sweets and sanitiser in the same machine. An absolute pathetic, stupid idea from a person who not only has no sense but is totally devoid of the dangers to small kids.

I shall draw a line under this as you will continue to argue until xmas as this is the sort of argument that gets you excited and frothing at the mouth.

I am sure everyone could see my point in protecting operators from going down the route of mixing food stuffs with medical items, as it could (and I did suggest that) perhaps cause a problem or two down the line. If you want to put masks, condoms, sweets, tampax or whatever else you feel fit into your own machines go ahead, be my guest.

I was not at all trying to draw others into the fray..... however was pointing the fact that many people no longer use this forum due to people like you and indeed I know many who have given up and just happen to have joined the tubz vending fraternity.

I do not need to up my numbers of posts, I have contributed more on this forum than you are ever likely to..... need the proof.... top of the general area is a post for newbies.... I produced that and it exceeds 100k hits...... like I said I joined the forum to help people and indeed I have.... on the other hand, you have just caused/added to resentment..... like I said no wonder the forum is losing positive posters/customers.

So go take one/or two/or three.... and do everyone a favour and surprise everyone with something positive to say for a change!

Auf Wiedersehen
Vaarwel
Adios
Au revolt...... sucker
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

JavaGreen wrote:This all hinges on your endorsement of putting sweets and sanitiser in the same machine. An absolute pathetic, stupid idea from a person who not only has no sense but is totally devoid of the dangers to small kids.
I didn't suggest the idea DT Vending did, I just agreed that I thought it was a pretty good idea. I'm sure he'll appreciate your comments on his idea though if he's reading this. Whether or not they would sell well I don't know but your immediate responses were to say it was a silly idea...then a ridiculous idea...then take the p*ss with loads of laughing emojis...then claim there are age restrictions on sanitiser and PLI issues but without coming up with any evidence. Your whole attitude is just wrong and you've done it loads of times before with other people on this forum.
JavaGreen wrote:I was not at all trying to draw others into the fray..... however was pointing the fact that many people no longer use this forum due to people like you and indeed I know many who have given up and just happen to have joined the tubz vending vending fraternity.
So people have left the forum and joined the tubz vending fraternity because of things I have said?? :50: What does that even mean?
Why are you talking about tubz vending again :rofl: no-one mentioned them. You say stuff sometimes that literally does not make any sense. One thing is clear though, you have Hurleys PTSD. You are absolutely obsessed with Hurleys/ tubz vending and try and frame every criticism of you as someone who has something against tubz vending when the truth is that the criticism is just of you because you're you.
JavaGreen wrote:I do not need to up my numbers of posts, I have contributed more on this forum than you are ever likely to..... need the proof.... top of the general area is a post for newbies.... I produced that and it exceeds 100k hits...... like I said I joined the forum to help people and indeed I have.... on the other hand, you have just caused/added to resentment..... like I said no wonder the forum is losing positive posters/customers.
You like to bring this up time and time again don't you? "look at me, I started a topic that got 100k hits" it's part of your egotistic and incredibly annoying attitude. Lots of people contributed to that thread but you see every view of it as being a feather in your cap because you started it. You should understand that just because someone views a thread doesn't mean they necessarily liked what you said in it. Some of the figures you bandy about in it are laughable and several people flat out disagree with you within 2 pages of you starting it, I also distinctly remember you saying you paid an average of 50p a pot.....in 2015!! :50:

I try and use this forum like I think most people who use it regularly do, I contribute if I've got something relevant to say and I read and learn from other people's opinions and experiences. You on the other hand think you wrote the book on vending and no-one has the right to disagree with you
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Totally wrong... I do not think I am an expert in this line of business however I have built up my round using the knowledge of others such as Style and Pete etc. We never stop learning and always open to new ideas.

I am not on a roller coaster on the amount of people that reads my introduction post merely laying the fact that I went to a lot of trouble to help others... on the other hand you have posted 0.07 posts on average a day.... considering how long you have been a member I would suggest that is rather pitiful, you are more interested in latching on to someone else to have an argument.

Every time I mention tubz vending you froth/foam at the mouth.... you really need to get over whatever issue you have with tubz vending...

Silly person.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Also seems that you are in emoji city..... probably just learnt how to use them LOL.
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

JavaGreen wrote: I shall draw a line under this as you will continue to argue until xmas as this is the sort of argument that gets you excited and frothing at the mouth.
Congratulations Pabs you kept your word for almost one full day :clap:
JavaGreen wrote:Totally wrong... I do not think I am an expert in this line of business however I have built up my round using the knowledge of others such as Style and Pete etc. We never stop learning and always open to new ideas.
More pathetic attempts to associate yourself with, ars* kiss and drag other members into this.
JavaGreen wrote:I am not on a roller coaster on the amount of people that reads my introduction post merely laying the fact that I went to a lot of trouble to help others... on the other hand you have posted 0.07 posts on average a day.... considering how long you have been a member I would suggest that is rather pitiful, you are more interested in latching on to someone else to have an argument.
Again you're saying post count is the most important thing. You have bragged about how many views that thread has got on many occasions, this is just a couple from within the thread itself. You've done it loads of other times also...
JavaGreen wrote:Postby JavaGreen » Sat May 02, 2020 1:51 pm

Nice to see that this post that I originally created back in 2014 has now surpassed the 90k mark.
JavaGreen wrote:Postby JavaGreen » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:08 pm

My goodness!

Looks like my post has hit over 50k reads.
----------------------------
JavaGreen wrote:Every time I mention tubz vending vending you froth/foam at the mouth.... you really need to get over whatever issue you have with tubz vending vending...
Again you're bringing up tubz vending!!! :50:
I honestly think you have some mental health issues. As I have said I don't have an issue with tubz vending, I have an issue with you. If I was running tubz vending I would be seriously concerned and embarrassed about the amount of times someone as deranged as you is associating themselves with the tubz vending brand, it's as if you think you are their de facto mouthpiece on this forum.

My main issue with you is that you often respond to people you don't agree with by being unnecessarily rude and patronising, politeness costs nothing.

I'm tired of arguing with you now Pablo because it's like arguing with a little kid who just says the same thing again and again so if you continue to throw unsubstantiated accusations my way I'm going to start a new thread and systematically list and quote every time you have made bonkers claims, said weird, bizarre things that make no sense and overreacted to people you don't agree with. Then it'll be all in one place for everyone to see
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

tubz vending do not have a problem with me as I support what they sell and I purchase loads of there wonderful products, an ace company to deal with... fast, efficient, helpful, nothing is too much trouble for them and most importantly, will likely be around for many years to come. They know who you are..... so do not need or require any prompters.

I can understand you wanting to start a thread because you cannot think of anything positive to say that is worthy of reading, like I suggested earlier... you have been a member since 2011 and you have really posted anything but arguments.

Children do and should be supervised when using sanitiser says WHO.... and the Health Board and in the Education world staff have to supervise children using hand sanitiser at all times..... you being the biggest kid should know that.

You have constantly been aggressive, and love to argue with all and sundry (your own admission).

Perhaps someone dropped you on your head when you were young, hence your mental state in wanting to argue with everyone.

I shall be my usual helpful self and help people on this forum as I have done in the past....

Here is the deal.... you do not read my posts and I shall no longer read yours (easy to do as you do not post!

Now Hurley Queen be a nice chap and go and suck..... a jelly bean.