JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Sweet Tower Pringles Tomy Gatcha
Referred by?: Online

Re: face masks

Post by JavaGreen »

You said it, you just like to argue..... been doing that since 2011 especially against tubz vending or anyone who does good business with tubz vending..... you are very arrogant, enjoy using inappropriate language and as far as you are concerned it is your way or the highway.
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Post by Quinch »

Here we go again about tubz vending, you never shut up about them do you? We get it, you think they're great. No-one cares. I've ordered from tubz vending loads of times and I've ordered from Hurleys loads of times, I've got nothing against either of them.

And yes I like to argue with people who present an argument based on zero facts so I stand by everything I said.

You think I'm arrogant? :50:

Since I started using this forum I've never come across anyone with such an arrogant, egotistic and generally patronising attitude as you and I cannot fathom why you think it's ok to behave like this. Tell you what, you put some links up to the posts I've made on here you think are arrogant and I'll put links up to ALL the posts you've made that are arrogant, egotistic and patronising.
Deal?
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Since you started..... let’s see.... let’s face the facts..... 218 posts since 2011, I make that 20 posts a year so not exactly a leading light on this forum.... yes you certainly do like to argue... like a dog with a bone who will just not let go.... no wonder people do not come on this forum as much these days... you frighten them away with you arguing stance! To be quite frank, I cannot see the point of you as a person, as a contributor to the vending fraternity and as a human being!

Going back to the original post that you seem to have a doctorate in.... children under the age of six should not and cannot use hand snaitiser without supervision. Not rocket science (but it is to you), this is due to the contents of the sanitiser as some contain alcohol some contain chemicals etc, etc. Anyone with a bit of common sense (counts you out) would know this, hence the problem of selling (selling) sanitiser within towers/vending... ask your liability insurance providers (if you have any) and they will give the answer..... are you covered if anyone less than six induces sanitiser that you have sold to them.

You must be the only person within vending that kids less than six do not use your machines without supervision..... parents give them £1 to keep them happy/get rid of them for five minutes whilst they chat.

Now don’t forget.... wash your hands with sanitiser after using your keypad,
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

And of course it should read sanitiser..... must turn of this auto correction....
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

Face masks flying out in pubs since the change in rules. My most local pub had two rows on Thursday and phoned for another two rows on Saturday.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Good to know Andy, had trialled a machine full of face masks in a shopping centre. After a very slow start, starting to get used. Will give the pubs a look at trialling two rows of masks to see if it encourages people to use them.

Cheers.
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Post by Quinch »

JavaGreen wrote:Since you started..... let’s see.... let’s face the facts..... 218 posts since 2011, I make that 20 posts a year so not exactly a leading light on this forum.... yes you certainly do like to argue... like a dog with a bone who will just not let go.... no wonder people do not come on this forum as much these days... you frighten them away with you arguing stance! To be quite frank, I cannot see the point of you as a person, as a contributor to the vending fraternity and as a human being!

Going back to the original post that you seem to have a doctorate in.... children under the age of six should not and cannot use hand snaitiser without supervision. Not rocket science (but it is to you), this is due to the contents of the sanitiser as some contain alcohol some contain chemicals etc, etc. Anyone with a bit of common sense (counts you out) would know this, hence the problem of selling (selling) sanitiser within towers/vending... ask your liability insurance providers (if you have any) and they will give the answer..... are you covered if anyone less than six induces sanitiser that you have sold to them.

You must be the only person within vending that kids less than six do not use your machines without supervision..... parents give them £1 to keep them happy/get rid of them for five minutes whilst they chat.

Now don’t forget.... wash your hands with sanitiser after using your keypad,
You're just repeating what you said before without backing any of it up with facts. Show me one article that says you cannot sell hand sanitiser in a vending machine or that you are not covered by PLI if you do.

You are just doing what I have seen you do many times before with other people, someone voices a different opinion to you and you immediately pour scorn on what they say as if how dare someone not agree with you (search Pablo's previous posts from his profile page and you will see many examples of this). You are extremely dismissive of other people's points of view if they don't match yours and you then follow it up with personal attacks which are completely unjustified.

Your posts constantly ranting about tubz vending and Hurleys in the Anonymous forum and elsewhere make you sound mentally unhinged, I know you will dismiss this because it is criticism but you really should read back through some of your previous posts and try and objectively think about how you are coming across to other people.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Test
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

You need to read the posts carefully, I did not for one moment suggest you could not sell sanitiser in a tower as anyone can sell whatever they want..... that is exactly what you are famous for..... turn the story around to your advantage..... not even your post as I said you hardly ever post just argue....argue.... argue!

Bet you argue with yourself in your sleep.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

But what I did say, was be careful with the sanitiser as youngsters should not use such a product without supervision..... now that is a disclaimer from the Health Board and Education Board... who say all children should be supervised when using sanitiser. Now you seem to have a problem with this.... some sanitiser have 80% alcohol or ethanol.... still with use Queenie and some have really bad chemicals that really should not be induced. I said it is unwise to put sanitiser in a machine if kids less than six use the machine... you have turned this argument around to suit your idiotic self......

I do not put sanitiser to sell in any of my machines as to sell something makes you liable..... speak to your liability insurance provider (doubt you have one).... however I do sell masks.