face masks

Non vending or coin operated related chat goes here
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Re: face masks

Post by Quinch »

If the machines are labelled properly I don't see how it's any different to putting a row of masks in
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Sweet Tower Pringles Tomy Gatcha
Referred by?: Online

Post by JavaGreen »

A good idea.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

If I did not know any better the admin has restricted what I post as it does not accept words that are against the grain :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

So to conclude, you have to be a six year to purchase certain products and that includes stuff to clean hands. A six year old probably cannot read or understand the instructions on a bottle. That is the reason why not to mix certain items. Understandie Quenchie. :rofl: :rofl: :whistle: :whistle:
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Nothing blocked here . Maybe f*** off or p** flaps but thats it
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

JavaGreen wrote:So to conclude, you have to be a six year to purchase certain products and that includes stuff to clean hands. A six year old probably cannot read or understand the instructions on a bottle. That is the reason why not to mix certain items. Understandie Quenchie. :rofl: :rofl: :whistle: :whistle:
Where did you read that there is an age restriction on buying hand sanitiser? Put the link on here.

Young children are not supposed to be unaccompanied anyway, especially not anywhere a vending machine is likely to be. Your argument that kids might buy something that looks nothing like sweets and start drinking it could be extended to supermarkets or any shops that sell it and I've never heard of kids randomly guzzling hand sanitiser in Tesco's. Also in shops they could grab and drink liquid soap, shampoo and any number of other liquid cosmetics without even having to pay for it. If it was considered a danger I reckon they would have child proof caps, but they don't.

Understand Pabloddy?
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Ha,ha,ha,ha :rofl: :rofl: okay.

Been several instances of kids eating washing/dishwasher tabs.... hence the new lockdown boxes. Been several legal cases against them.

Anything other than sweets or masks would cause you an issue with you liability insurance, should you have any. Therefore, putting sanitiser in with sweets where kids are less than six who purchase’s said item would render you liable. You would have to prove that the kids are not supervised, they would not have to prove you are selling sanitiser next to sweets as it would be very evident.

You need to look amongst the NHS guidelines to find the six year ruling.

In the past, I have removed towers from some play areas because the rascals had been climbing the poles and had on several occasions got bumped on the head from the tower. Now, parents are a special breed who get very angry if their offspring get injured and in this day of culture claimants, not worth the risk.

Happy munching.
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

No link to your claims about age restrictions then?
So no evidence?
Yeah, thought so.

You need to be able to prove what you're saying not just expect me to believe it because you said it. I think you're speculating about the PLI, most PLI is sold as an 'off the shelf' product to cover many different trades. I know my PLI inside out and there's f*ck all mention of hand sanitiser and I seriously doubt there is in yours.
Upload a PDF of it if there is.

Dishwasher tablets are classed as an irritant because they are very dangerous if they get in your eyes or you ingest them, hand sanitiser is not. Sanitiser has warnings about it being flammable and irritating if put in the eyes but that is not the same as being classed as an irritant, all soaps, shampoos etc have the same warning about not putting it in your eyes.

Nowhere on my towers does it say 'sweet machine', yes they mostly sell sweets but common sense is required when using any vending machine. In my experience really young kids who maybe can't read are closely followed or watched by their parents when using vending machines as they should be and that's where the responsibility lies if they're that young.

If you Google 'sanitiser vending machine' there's loads of images of vending machines that sell it. If it is properly labelled as such, LEGALLY you can sell it.

I've noticed on many occasions you're always really quick with the ridicule and the laughing emojis when someone has a different opinion to you, maybe try basing your argument on facts.
DT Vending
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: South and West Wales
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Google Search

Post by DT Vending »

WOW !!!! Sorry i mentioned anything !
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

I probably wouldn't even buy hand sanitiser for my towers if it was available I just like a good argument :D