face masks

Non vending or coin operated related chat goes here
Bert
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: search

Re: face masks

Post by Bert »

Well I hope you don’t lose many sites javagreen and what you do lose i hope you manage to replace quickly. I’ve managed to pick up a new site today and have another in the pipeline for when they’re back open and ready for me to install a couple of towers, so there is still seemingly some opportunity out there in my area to replace lost sites and I hope it’s the same for you.

£30 for 96 masks does not seem a bad price at all style and leaves a very good margin. I Have never dealt with Hurleys so will have to look into maybe buying a box from tubz vending when I next need to order some stock and run some tests in a few locations.
Kerbcoffee
Area Covered: Suffolk
Referred by?: Google

Post by Kerbcoffee »

I would be grateful if any of you guys that have bought face masks could tell me how it has worked out ? I decided not to go down this route because I was sceptical about the appeal of selling them in my existing towers, however I may have been mistaken especially in respects of picking up new sites. I see tubz vending are now doing a promotion linked to face masks. I am conflicted as to whether this is worth a punt or not given recent sales and the continuing loss of established sites. If anyone could give me some insight as to the success of selling face masks and if you are mixing them with traditional sweet products or just completely filling a tower with them in an appropriate site.
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

I put my first lot out this week. Interesting you mention tubz vending as one of the sites I put them in had been phoned by someone thiss week offering a tower with face masks and sweets. Ive only put them on two pubs so far. One land lord was very excited. We will see.
DT Vending
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: South and West Wales
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Google Search

Post by DT Vending »

Thinking of vending small bottles of sanitiser in my sweet towers but thinking should i mix these with sweets what are your thoughts ?
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Sweet Tower Pringles Tomy Gatcha
Referred by?: Online

Post by JavaGreen »

I would not do it as kids might think it Is some sort of Liquid sweet (I know, just saying) and this will leave you open to a liability claim or worse if it is catastrophic.

My view is one machine for masks/sanitisers and I would not position them in a location that is mainly frequented by kids. Some kids just have no sense or capability to comprehend what it is they are purchasing or perhaps some of them just cannot understand or read. Not worth the hassle.

Cheers.
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Post by Quinch »

DT Vending wrote:Thinking of vending small bottles of sanitiser in my sweet towers but thinking should i mix these with sweets what are your thoughts ?
If you've got stickers made up for the tower I think it's a pretty good idea and I assume you don't mean putting sweets in the same pot. Hand sanitiser is technically a biocide so it has to be labelled properly, if you're putting prepackaged and labelled bottles in I think you should be fine, if you're thinking of buying blank little bottles and filling them up yourself from a bigger container you might be on dodgy ground. Where are you getting them from if you don't mind me asking
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

A silly idea?
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Post by Quinch »

Why do you think it's silly?
DT Vending
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: South and West Wales
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Google Search

Post by DT Vending »

Cheers for your thoughts guys, Unfortunately the Bottles are Slightly too high for the pots so this is a no go for me.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Simples Quenchie,

Sweets and sanitiser (for sale) in same machine ridiculous idea.