What are you doing during the lockdown?

Non vending or coin operated related chat goes here
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

What are you doing during the lockdown?

Post by Quinch »

Just wondered what people are up to if they're not out working. For me it's a mixture of refurbishing and fixing old machines and coin mechs etc and working through the massive backlog of household and DIY jobs I constantly have. With the nice weather recently it's been more garden based jobs
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Re: What are you doing during the lockdown?

Post by Style »

Ive cleared the garage, cleared the shed, painted the front of the house, jet washed the patio, cut the grass a couple of times, cleared and tidied virtually every room in the house. I suspect the accounts will still take until about the 18th December.
popp665
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Merseyside, Warrington
Machines Used: Bulk, Toys, Towers other non elec stuff

Post by popp665 »

Well I have learnt one thing so far from this lockdown and that is if the vending business fails I certainly won’t be going into a career in teaching!

Has made me realise how married I was to this business just hoping it doesn’t go on too long.......

Never seen so much of my missus and little one (which has its good and bad points!)
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

I have done my end of year for 19/20 and submitted to the Accountant. My last set were submitted in early Jan before the 31st Jan deadline.

I have been up on the roof and scrubbed moss off! We can actually get in the shed now as well! I haven't seen the shed floor sine 1995
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

show me some shed pics steve, sounds proper interesting
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
radical.richard
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: ST
Referred by?: Barbara

Post by radical.richard »

Saw two marked Police cars pass the house on the CCTV, yes it's so boring I am watching the CCTV LOL.

Went out to see what was happening, dog unit and another car there. After a while Police came down the street looking in bushes and around bins with the dog, they were looking to see if anything had been discarded (drugs), Had a look back on my camera to see if I could help them, and LOL, nothing that would help them but very funny.

I had heard a car earlier that went up our street at great speed as I had the window open and I tutted that people drive at that speed on this street, our street is a cul-de-Snack A Can, looking back on CCTV I see this car belting up the street at a great rate of knots, followed sedately 20 seconds later by a very nice clean shiny car that doesn't belong in our street which I now know was unmarked Police.

Few seconds later chubby Asian guy in flip flops runs back down our street at huge speed, followed by another skinny taller one wearing a surgical mask who really couldn’t run to save his life followed by the unmarked car.

Looked like something out of the keystone cops.

Morale of the story, don’t drive down a cul-de-Snack A Can to avoid the Police otherwise you will be running home without your car LOL which on checking the footage again frame by frame is a top of the range six month old Audi, going to be a bargain going at the Police auction next month LOL.

Bit of a distraction in the lock down ....

in writing this I discovered if you write cul-de-Snack A Can without the hyphens the editor auto-corrects the s a c to Snack a Can - when you submit it, Barbara what magic do you weave LOL see here cul de Snack A Can
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Post by Siting Services »

Haha Richard, my spells are working I see ... that's a blast from the past! x
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Post by Quinch »

radical.richard wrote:Saw two marked Police cars pass the house on the CCTV, yes it's so boring I am watching the CCTV LOL.

Went out to see what was happening, dog unit and another car there. After a while Police came down the street looking in bushes and around bins with the dog, they were looking to see if anything had been discarded (drugs), Had a look back on my camera to see if I could help them, and LOL, nothing that would help them but very funny.

I had heard a car earlier that went up our street at great speed as I had the window open and I tutted that people drive at that speed on this street, our street is a cul-de-Snack A Can, looking back on CCTV I see this car belting up the street at a great rate of knots, followed sedately 20 seconds later by a very nice clean shiny car that doesn't belong in our street which I now know was unmarked Police.

Few seconds later chubby Asian guy in flip flops runs back down our street at huge speed, followed by another skinny taller one wearing a surgical mask who really couldn’t run to save his life followed by the unmarked car.

Looked like something out of the keystone cops.

Morale of the story, don’t drive down a cul-de-Snack A Can to avoid the Police otherwise you will be running home without your car LOL which on checking the footage again frame by frame is a top of the range six month old Audi, going to be a bargain going at the Police auction next month LOL.

Bit of a distraction in the lock down ....

in writing this I discovered if you write cul-de-Snack A Can without the hyphens the editor auto-corrects the s a c to Snack a Can - when you submit it, Barbara what magic do you weave LOL see here cul de Snack A Can
That sounds like a right laugh, you should YouTube it and put a link on here. Haven't come across that auto-correct before, sounds like the tubz vending vending vending vending one that is so annoying. How much did they pay for that Matt? Hurleys obviously never forked out because I don't remember it ever changing to Hurleys Foods when you type Hurleys in
radical.richard
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Now you mention it I never really noticed that when I wrote just T u b z it was changed but I do remember noting how many people added the vending, ok going to try it out and just write the four letters T u b z and see what is displayed after I submit it.

Here we go

tubz vending
radical.richard
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Ok so thats proof