Non vending or coin operated related chat goes here
newmark
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Google

Sites for sale in Leeds & Liverpool

Post by newmark »

Hi guys,

One of my customers has 4 sites - 2 in the Midlands (which I cover), 1 in Leeds and 1 in Liverpool.

They have asked if I can cover, or find them someone to cover the Leeds & Liverpool sites (doesn't have to be the same person covering both).

Liverpool site has requested 2 x sweet pot machines, and 2 x Pringles machines. 25% commission.

Leeds site has requested initially 1 x sweet pot machine, and 1 x Pringles machine. 25% commission.

The sites are Axe throwing centers, and from my experience with the ones I cover, they do well!

Whoever does these will liaise with the sites directly, arrange installs and refills etc. Obviously they would want someone with decent machines and fairly responsive etc. Was looking for £50 for the Liverpool site and £30 for the Leeds site. Send me a message if you are interested. They are looking to go ahead fairly quickly.

Many thanks, Mark
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Sweet Tower Pringles Tomy Gatcha
Referred by?: Online

Re: Sites for sale in Leeds & Liverpool

Post by JavaGreen »

Hi Mark,
25% commission seems a little steep. if you purchase pringles from bookers etc that means you only make 17p per pot with customer getting 25p. Of course if the sites sell hundreds per week - hats off to you.
popp665
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Merseyside, Warrington
Machines Used: Bulk, Toys, Towers other non elec stuff

Post by popp665 »

Yes I thought that with the Pringles. I do cover Liverpool so if u struggle to cover it I could in theory do it. What sort of sales do the existing ones do?
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

Pringles are £5 plus VAT from sweet suppliers and other wholesalers
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

newmark
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Google

Post by newmark »

Hi guys, as Steve says you can usually get trays of Pringles for around the £5-6 mark (inc.), making each pot just over 40p. On 25% commission you still make nearly 35p each one - and if you have sweets as well, obviously it is not much extra effort to refill and empty 2 machines rather than one :) Also, giving the customer 2 lots of commission rather than 1, will help you keep the site as the customer perceives it as more worth their while :)
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Sweet Tower Pringles Tomy Gatcha
Referred by?: Online

Post by JavaGreen »

I need to shop around then, Bookers are charging almost £7 per tray with vat included hence the 17p profit comment.

I get trays at £5 from farm foods so great profits there and that includes the vat. Only problem is plain and cheese flavours.
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

JavaGreen wrote:I need to shop around then, Bookers are charging almost £7 per tray with vat included hence the 17p profit comment.

I get trays at £5 from farm foods so great profits there and that includes the vat. Only problem is plain and cheese flavours.

Just sent you a pm mate
popp665
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Merseyside, Warrington
Machines Used: Bulk, Toys, Towers other non elec stuff

Post by popp665 »

newmark wrote:Hi guys, as Steve says you can usually get trays of Pringles for around the £5-6 mark (inc.), making each pot just over 40p. On 25% commission you still make nearly 35p each one - and if you have sweets as well, obviously it is not much extra effort to refill and empty 2 machines rather than one :) Also, giving the customer 2 lots of commission rather than 1, will help you keep the site as the customer perceives it as more worth their while :)
Sent you a pm mark