Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Re: Start Up Costs

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

We have three sugar free lines. All jelly ones so theres not really enough to start a range with I don't think.
Theyre very good quality lines.
If youre really interested in them, please give me a call.
Best regards
Paul
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Sweet Tower Pringles Tomy Gatcha
Referred by?: Online

Post by JavaGreen »

Hi,
Still lots of people asking about sales! They should look through this post in its entirety! Over 63k have with returns of less than 0.002 so most of it must still count otherwise........

A good pointer is work on an average of sales per machine of 25 (per month) throughout the year as an average and you will be close to the mark. Sure I have sites that do several hundred a month however, some sites are pitiful. So on balance and average of 25 is about right.

Of course, from that 25 you have to deduct operating costs, if you have any of course. And if you do not have operating costs, let everyone in on your secret! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pablo
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

25 is too low. Sales averages need to be nearer 40 a month to make it worth while imo.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Totally disagree.
Last edited by JavaGreen on May 2nd, 2020, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Totally disagree.

Sites are very difficult to get these days.... better to have 10/20/30 sites all averaging 25 (give or take) in an area that everyone else is turning their noses up at due to lack of sales, rather than a couple of decent ones that average 40+ .

The days of getting great sites that average 40+ all year is far and few between.

I have many sites that achieve 150+ a month, but I guess I was lucky with those sites.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Nice to see that this post that I originally created back in 2014 has now surpassed the 90k mark. I hope it has been of use/value and indeed, given some of you help in your quest to join the happy band of venders.
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

PM sales isnt necessarily the most important thing. If I have a site doing 25 pm I visit every two months. If its 20pm I visit every 10 weeks. I have some sites i only visit every 4 months. At the same time Ive got sites I need to visit every week. Surely its about filling your days. If your per month sales are lower you need more machines.
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

I think you have gone off on a tangent.

If you look through all posts that I have put in this scenario, I have maintained that 25 average a month is about right in assumptions to what this type of vending is all about (annually). Of course some sites will RETURN 100/150+ but the bread and butter sites are going to be less. Once this coronavirus is over, many, many businesses are going to be defunct and unemployment levels exceedingly high. We will be appreciative of those low selling sites to maintain the average. I think two posts up says 10/20/30 sites with an average of 25 is better than the odd 150 site per month. Not everyone has good sites and that is the whole point. Hit the sites that no one wants to drum up business.

Good sites, I have many, called Marston’s.
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Post by Quinch »

If you want to see some of Pablo's (PabloV8/JavaGreen) bizarre, paranoid ranting and raving about Hurley's/ tubz vending and generally weird and unsubstantiated comments check out these three threads, he's the one slagging off Hurley's constantly and blowing his own trumpet about what a big tubz vending customer he is:

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=6098

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=6163

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6208

I'm sure he'll follow this up with some derogatory comments but read the threads anyway as it's enlightening stuff :thumbup:
JavaGreen
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by JavaGreen »

Hi, I produced this post sometime ago.... it was designed to help all and sundry.... sure it requires rewording/rewriting to bring it up to date, more so with this darn covid19.

However, as you can see.... a foul-mouthed person has just taken it over, why. Well if you read the post about masks you will see why. I was 100% correct in my stance on not using or advising other operators to mix sanitiser in the same machine as sweets. Unfortunately, Quinch better know as Queenie took a complete dislike to someone going against his judgement.

You can take a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. We can provide Queenie with advice from experts however, you cannot make him believe the facts.

By his own admission he just likes to argue with all and sundry.... a very sad person. I shall redo this post at some stage soon, just need to finish of refurbishing my machines due to covid19.

He keeps harping on about Hurley’s.... he is a big supporter of Hurley’s and will not allow a bad word said, he hates tubz vending but that is another story for another day.

Since he is referring about Hurley’s let me put the record straight:

1. I bought plenty from Hurley’s
2. I purchased about 75 site findings from Hurley’s....... you guessed right..... they still owe me dozens
3. They still owe me a brand new stand and machine..
4. I purchased some equipment, they sent 2nd equipment and charged me for new equipment.
5. They accessed my accounts WITHOUT permission and took funds..... should have took legal action, but I had a chat instead.
6. This continual bickering just puts the light on Hurley’s, but Queenie will not let go

I have absolutely no intentions of ever dealing with Hurley’s again mainly because of No5

They went bust and I can fully understand why.....
...... tubz vending suits my needs, looks after me very well and will do for the foreseeable future.... especially since I hold a Marston’s contract...... did I say Marston’s..... Hurley’s made a right cockup of that as well.

Now Queenie will see this post and call it a load of whatever, but facts is facts.... you deal with whoever you are comfortable with.

Now remember Queenie.... suck the jelly beans, I am not kidding, very therapeutic.

Happy munching.