bogus collectors

Non vending or coin operated related chat goes here
Team Vending Uk Ltd
Area Covered: Essex,suffolk,norfolk,cambs
Machines Used: Condom/Tampons/Beavers
Referred by?: Flint vending

bogus collectors

Post by Team Vending Uk Ltd »

Has anybody else had problems with someone calling on your site claiming to be servicing the machine???
There seems to be a increase in this,i had one site which over the last six weeks has had two bogus callers claiming to be servicing machine(notting taken)this time!!!
I told the site that im the only person who collects from the machine and if anybody else turns up call me then the police.
In these dark times it was only a matter of time before it happens,also don'nt forget"The machines jamed i better take it out to the van to repair" !!! Bye
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Re: bogus collectors

Post by FlintVending »

Team Vending Uk Ltd wrote:Has anybody else had problems with someone calling on your site claiming to be servicing the machine???
There seems to be a increase in this,i had one site which over the last six weeks has had two bogus callers claiming to be servicing machine(notting taken)this time!!!
I told the site that im the only person who collects from the machine and if anybody else turns up call me then the police.
In these dark times it was only a matter of time before it happens,also don'nt forget"The machines jamed i better take it out to the van to repair" !!! Bye
What site was this Cris? are my towers in there?
Also, just confirm the lighters you need printed!
Is it "pub on the pier" or "pub on the Prom", i have fogotten already (senior moment) LOL!
Team Vending Uk Ltd
Area Covered: Essex,suffolk,norfolk,cambs
Machines Used: Condom/Tampons/Beavers
Referred by?: Flint vending

Post by Team Vending Uk Ltd »

It as the swan at east harling,told them to call the police if it happens again and it was the pier on the prom lighters
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

Team Vending Uk Ltd wrote:It as the swan at east harling,told them to call the police if it happens again and it was the pier on the prom lighters
Cris

Sinclair Collis have towers in there as well as mine!
you dont think they are empting my tower and trying there luck with the condom machine do you?