Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

exhibition

Post by Coin Operated Group »

I am exhibiting at a taxi exhibition in june, have got my big vendors plus am having a hurley towers & sweets at the show, it is costing me for exhibiting at the show but thought would put the towers there to see what interest it generates.
Would obviously be trying to recoup some of my money for stall and would look to sell leads on, would peeps be interested in buying sites and what price is fair do you think? as hurleys are supplying towers for show you would need to put in a hurleys tower which i think is fair.
I need to create a questionnaire for the taxi operators and would appreciate any questions that you think are worth asking? I had thought, number of drivers? do you have waiting room? area ? any comments good or bad appreciated.
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Re: exhibition

Post by Rossi fan »

Hi
Has anyone else on here got towers in taxi firms.If so, how do they do.

Paul
dorsetvending
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Post by dorsetvending »

Do reasonably we
ll
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin

so would people be interested?
Ade
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

Post by Ade »

i have one taxi site and sweets dont do well, however pringles do. also be aware if the taxi firm is mainly asians etc, they will not eat gelatine, which really puts most sweets as a non seller. I would be intrested in this but dont like the idea of the hurleys restriction. as an independant operator i like the freedom of putting in what i want. sure there`ll be others on here that will go for it, but restricting it to hurleys your halving your market and restricting yourself to gaining some money back. Also isnt this the same as tubz vending lol, sell a site and make you only put their stuff in?

Ade
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ade wrote:i have one taxi site and sweets dont do well, however pringles do. also be aware if the taxi firm is mainly asians etc, they will not eat gelatine, which really puts most sweets as a non seller. I would be intrested in this but dont like the idea of the hurleys restriction. as an independant operator i like the freedom of putting in what i want. sure there`ll be others on here that will go for it, but restricting it to hurleys your halving your market and restricting yourself to gaining some money back. Also isnt this the same as tubz vending lol, sell a site and make you only put their stuff in?

Ade
Hurleys are lending me a tower to show and so its only fair they get the site. As said am doing it for the big vendors thought it might be beneficial. Ill be buggered with a sharp stick before i start getting sites for selling tubz vending sweets in. :moon:
Venderbase
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: 1
Machines Used: 1
Referred by?: 1

Post by Venderbase »

If an operator doesn't use Hurleys and you offer them a site or 2, the logistics don't add up to then start stocking Hurleys for them few sites.

I'm sure someone near you (Brian?) could lend you a tower with no ties.
Ade

Post by Ade »

National Vending wrote:
Ade wrote:i have one taxi site and sweets dont do well, however pringles do. also be aware if the taxi firm is mainly asians etc, they will not eat gelatine, which really puts most sweets as a non seller. I would be intrested in this but dont like the idea of the hurleys restriction. as an independant operator i like the freedom of putting in what i want. sure there`ll be others on here that will go for it, but restricting it to hurleys your halving your market and restricting yourself to gaining some money back. Also isnt this the same as tubz vending lol, sell a site and make you only put their stuff in?

Ade
Hurleys are lending me a tower to show and so its only fair they get the site. As said am doing it for the big vendors thought it might be beneficial. Ill be buggered with a sharp stick before i start getting sites for selling tubz vending sweets in. :moon:

lol, totally agree with tubz vending, but i use sweetfix, so no good for me
Ade

Post by Ade »

Venderbase wrote:If an operator doesn't use Hurleys and you offer them a site or 2, the logistics don't add up to then start stocking Hurleys for them few sites.

I'm sure someone near you (Brian?) could lend you a tower with no ties.

yeah or me, with sweetfix products in, and then you open it up to all sweet suppliers :dance:

Ade
choice vending
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: walsall, north bham, A5 area
Machines Used: towers, bulk vendors, kiddies rides, football tabl
Location: Walsall, Bham, tamworth, cannock,and surrounding areas in the West Midlands

Post by choice vending »

Matt give me a shout if u need anything mate